When my client emails me, “I have certainly created a stir and never been this busy before consistently and a good problem to have for sure.” It feels so good. That means we’re doing social media correctly.
For this client I manage content strategy for the company’s digital presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Each of these platforms has a different audience that reacts differently to different content, and amplifies our content for different reasons.
- Some platforms are better for sales.
- Some platforms are better for making strategic connections.
- Some platforms are better for amplification.
All of them grow the network, which grows the audience, which increases opportunities for more sales and more influence.
Which Strategy for Which Plaform?
It takes experimentation, observation, and analysis to figure out the results.
- Watch what others are doing on the platform.
- Place the same content on each channel and watch how people engage.
- Take note on all behaviors and metrics.
- Determine the pattern of behavior.
- Tweak your strategy for each channel according to audience behavior.
Curious about a content strategy that will work for your business? Schedule a free consult for more information on how Dawn Weathersbee Marketing can help you with your content strategy for social media.